Attorneys Scott M. Estill and Stephanie F. Long are nationally-recognized and sought after business and tax speakers. If your group/seminar company is ready to book a professional speaker to provide your members/students/clients with a wealth of practical, valuable, current and money-saving tax information, please contact our office today to make arrangements. We are available for live or internet-based presentations.
Here is a sample of the topics Scott M. Estill and Stephanie F. Long can cover; however, the attorneys at Estill and Long. LLC can tailor a speaking event to meet your group’s needs:
- 2015-16 Tax Planning- Maximizing Deductions and Minimizing Taxes
- Home-Based Businesses and Taxes- How to Use the Rules to your Advantage?
- Tax Rules and Strategies for Stock Market Traders
- Business Entities and Taxes- What are the Pros and Cons?
- Real Estate Professionals: How to Win the Tax Game
- Top Ten Ways to Reduce Your IRS Audit Chances
- Tax Planning for Real Estate Investors
- Tax Strategies for Small Businesses
- Self Directed IRAs and your Taxes
- Watch out for Tax Scams- this Year’s Dirty Dozen
- Top Ten Tax Mistakes for Small Businesses
- Travel, Meals, Entertainment and Other Fun Business Tax Deductions
- Rental Properties and Taxes- How to Plan and Win
- Real Estate Professional Rules and Tax Deductions
- Rental Property Considerations
- Real Estate Dealer Issues- What are the Rules for Flippers?
- Maximizing Tax Deductions with Business Entities
- Asset Protection Considerations for Small Business Owners and Real Estate Investors
- Dealing with the IRS Strategically to Win
- Like-Kind Exchanges and Tax Savings
- Business Entity Compliance Guidelines-Run your Business Properly to Avoid Veil Piercing